GENERAL DIRECTIVES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
The enrolment in _Loreto Convent School, Delhi implies
on the part of pupils and parents, a willingness to comply
with the regulations of the school.
1. Pupils are expected to:
- Attend school punctually
- Wear their I- card daily to school.
- Behave in a disciplined and elegant manner on all
occasions. They are expected to address all members
of the staff with due respect and politeness.
- Treat other pupils with kindness and maintain an
attitude of uprightness and self-restraint.
- Respond positively and take part in all school
activities, even when such activities take place out of
the usual school hours. Occasional stayback for Jeevan
Rekha and Outreach programme is mandatory.
- Participate in excursions and picnics organised by the
- Subscribe towards school shows and charities, pay the
requisite fees for all school educational trips, outreach
prograqunes and extra/ co-curricular activities.
- Be responsible for their belongings. Books, bags,
cardigans etc. should bear the name of the owner.
- Maintain school property with care. The cost of
defacement or damage must be borne by the offender.
- Refrain from unfair means during tests/exams. Such
improper conduct is unworthy of a Loreto students and can lead to severe pemalties. No marks and no retest will be given in the subject in which the students has used unfair means.
- Bring their own stationery in a transparent pouch on examination days.
2. PUPILS ARE EXPECTED TO REFRAIN FROM:
- Bringing polybags and aluminium foil to school. The
school is strictly 'No Polybag' and 'No Aluminium
- Bringing mobile phones, smart watch, cameras &
other electronic items.
- Making Whatsapp groups or posting any school
related content on social networking sites.
- Wearing jewellery. A simple wristwatch and small
pair of stud earrings is permissible. Nose rings are
- Wearing mehndi, using hair colour or streaks and
nail polish. While at school, the hair must be neatly
secured with hairclips and hair band.
- Tattoos are not permitted.
- Buying any article or food from unauthorized
vendors outside or near the school premises.
- Lavish _ celebration of birthdays during school hours.
Only sweets/toffees may be distributed for classes
Prep to V. No bars of chocolate/cake permitted
- Wearing coloured lenses.
- Wearing the school uniform in public places outside
of school hours.
- Eating chewing gum in school premises.
- Damaging /defacing the school uniform. Scribbling
on the school uniform at any time, especially on the
last day of the school, is strictly prohibited.
- Using white correction ink/ pen/ tape.
3. Private tuition for children from any member of the
School Staff is strictly forbidden. If a child needs
private tuition, the advice of the Principal is to be taken
before help is given.
4. All correspondence regarding the pupil should be
neatly written and addressed to the Principal and sent
in an envelope.
5. Parents are not allowed to meet their children during
school hours without permissions of the Principal /
6. No tiflins, water bottles, stationery, etc. should be sent
from home after the student reaches school.
7. Half days or coming only for an examination is not
permissible for students.
8. Before meeting a teacher, please make an appointment
by using the 'Communication from Parent to Teacher'
section of the diary. Parents may meet the teachers or
Coordinators only in the school lobby.
9. A student who is genuinely ill or recovering from illness
should not be sent to school for test / examination.
Medical certificates must be sent to the school within
three working days from the date of the student's
absence. Only hard copy of the certificate will be
10. Parents to refrain from being part of social media groups
to prevent miscommunication A direct interaction with the
concerned school personnel will solve the qeries. Demonstrate respect for the members of the school community; including students. The school will not tolerate any form of defamation or intentional hann
practised through social media platforms.
11. The Principal has the right to suspend the attendance or
require the withdrawal of any pupil whose conduct is
injurious to the tone of the school.
12. The decision of the school authorities with regard to
promotion is final.
13. Any application submitted by parents would require at
least 3 days to complete the official procedure.