ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE
Being on Defence Land 70% of the existing vacancies in our school in all classes are reserved for the children (Only Girls) of Defence Personnel and resident of Cantt. After considering the Defence Category, Catholics of the zone ate given preference for admission as Loreto Convent School is a Minority institution.
ADMISSION TO CLASS PREP
Our school starts with Class Prep which is equivalent to Upper KG Class Prep Admissions are initiated in accordance to the Directorate of Education Directives. The candidate applying for Class Prep must have completed 4 years of age by 31st March of the academic session applied for.
ADMISSlON TO CLASSES ONE TO NINE
Please check our website by the first/ second week of February of each year for details regarding admissions in the new session.
ADMISSION TO CLASS "XI"
Admission is given in the month of April on the basis of the CBSE Examination results. There are three sections, commerce, Science and Humanities.
GENERAL ADMISSION RULES
- • The management reserves the right to admit or refuse students seeking admission in the school.
- • Transfer certificate from the previous school is a must to confirm admission for Classes one to nine.
- • Payment of fees, at the time of admission, shall be payable through DD only.
The Application Form for the Transfer Certificate should be duly signed by both the parents and submitted in the office prior 10 days before they want the T.C. They are also required to meet the Principal before collecting the T.C.
- • Transfer Certificate will be issued only after clearance signature has been obtained from all departments.
- • If the TC is applied in the beginning of the month, they have to pay the fees for the entire month and it will be issued only when the fees have been paid in full.
- • Duplicate copies of T.C. may be issued on payment of Rs. 100/-.